Wednesday 18 November 2009

Wanted: Motivation

I'm not entirely sure what the culprit is but I am in need of some mAjoR! motivation! I have random bursts but not like before when I could go all day & all night! This has been the hardest part about working from home, finding inspiration when the tank is clearly empty. Anyone have any tips?
I did manage to create a canvas for Naomi for her birthday... I have to say, I'm a big fan! (quote found here)



I have also finally found my hair for lack of a better phrase. I was done with long hair and then I decided I was done with blonde. When I looked in the mirror after I though to myself "There you are!" Loving it.

Speaking of loving it, here's a one of my finds from Ikea. You would be surprised at how much happiness this adorable little mat brings me every time I open my door.

And last but not least I'll leave you with a little happy. Charles with his tail between his legs sitting at the table upright like a human.


{xo}

No comments: