Saturday 14 November 2009

I wanted to take a second to say hi to a very special friend of mine. A few years ago when I worked at Treasured Memories I met a boy named Jimmy and fell in love with this little guy. He is so stinkin' cute and so adorable!!!! He used to tell his mom & dad that I was his girl! We would spend our time in the store looking for stickers of signs, stop signs, yield signs, you name it we looked for it. Today I had the pleasure of seeing him again, along with his wonderful parents! They dropped by Treasured Memories because they heard I was teaching a class this afternoon, it really was wonderful and so special!!! He still asks about me, it warms my heart so much!! I feel so fortunate to have met him & his family! Jimmy is in grade 2 now, still has his stuffed kitty with him and now he loves the LRT and trains in general so this is for you Jimmy.....



HELLO JIMMY!!!!


It was so great to see you!!!! I found a couple pictures on on the internet of the LRT for you! Hope to see you again!



{xo}

No comments: