Wednesday 5 August 2009

The past month or so in pictures...

I realize I say this almost every post but where does all the time go? Here's a little sneak at my life over the last little while. We've been on holidays for the past week and a half and i has been glorious. Lots of relaxing, BBQ's, reading, movies, going for runs and the occasional bike ride (my seat is so not comfortable) and did I mention MoJitOs! Mmmm.
Cory was in another MMA tournament at the beginning of July and took first place in both his divisions. He was so stoked- it was awesome! Yeah Cory!

We went to see the Lion King the first Saturday it was open- UNFREAKIN' Real! It was phenonminal. The costumes had my mouth hanging open with awe and I got choked up a couple of times from the music. We were in the center balcony / center and the view was amazing. Not that the Jube has a bad seat.


No comments: