Sunday 16 August 2009

A Fresh Coat of Paint

Cory & I went back to work on Monday after 2 weeks off and let me tell you it was a heck of a long week! I thanked my lucky stars that I only have 2 weeks left! As nervous as I am to leave I couldn't stay there any longer regardless. So much bitterness, negative energy and petty issues- I was exhausted by Tuesday afternoon! Cory assures me that he can turn a blind eye to all that and not let it affect him. I sure hope he's being honest with me and not just looking out for my best interests.
This past weekend we went to a family BBQ for my Wolansky side. I don't have any pictures to share but it was so great and we both had such a wonderful time. My uncle & aunt live 45 minutes outside of Edmonton in this little secluded piece of heaven. That's how I would describe it. Gorgeous surroundings, adorable log house, the cutest guest cabin (that the original owners lived in while they built the main house), little bridges to nowhere and raspberry bushes galore. We hiked around picking berries, sat in the sun and had margaritas, ate some fabulous foods and got to visit with family that I almost never get to see. It was wonderful!

Cory & I went to see Kings of Leon on Wednesday- so fabulous!!! I am such a huge fan of these guys. I saw an interview on The Hour a few weeks ago and it made me love them even more! Just a group guys who can't believe they're good enough. Well let me tell you- these guys aren't just good enough they freakin' rock!
Here is our living room, we finally finished painting last weekend. It's so cozy in there now, all I want to do is cuddle under a quilt and fall asleep.

The Befores:






The Afters:





No comments: