Tuesday 7 July 2009

Riff Raff's July shapes are available and out in stores. I loved these shapes and had so much fun making my layouts! I think they turned out so great which makes this girl very happy. I used the retro shape as mask here.

I painted and then embossed the jacks.


I made this layout using the techniques we played with at the Heidi Swapp event and the Riff Raff people- this is maybe favorite layout ever! I love it!


I have been busy this last while trying to make some very difficult and confusing decisions for my life and my future. Trying to weigh the pros and cons, judge my emotions and try not to make any rash conclusions when I'm angry or upset. I'm exhausted, ha ha..... this is exactly what I'm trying to avoid. I'll be honest some days I try to avoid the decisions all together, when I do this I get a lot of "unnecessary" stuff done around the house. Like this past weekend.... we painted our bathroom and started on the living room. Perhaps my subconscious is trying to tell me something about making a freaking decision- that even though I cover up the emotions it's still the same story underneath. If I want changes then I'm going to have to dig deeper than the simply dealing with the surface. Hmmmmm..... perhaps I should have pursued a psych career??? Ha Ha, thanks for listening to me talk to myself!
{xo}

No comments: