Monday 29 December 2008












December over? Really? Christmas done? Already? Here's a few pictures to finish off 2008 .


We went to the Nutcracker at the Jube. I got a few strange looks when I told Cory we were going to the ballet, he however quite enjoyed it. In fact we have tickets now to see Alice in Wonderland in March.The girls and I had a secret Santa at work, I got crazy carpets!! So awesome! It's nice to just be a kid again!





I got to get up close and personal with Santa at the Creative Door Christmas party. Doesn't St. Nick look familiar?
We had had dinner & drinks with Carrie and Darren, this was our first "couple" get together. Not sure why it had never happened before because it was a great time. I took pictures from my Grandma 3 years ago with the intentions of making a 50th wedding anniversary album, I finally decided that perhaps I should get on this project, so I went BIG! My Grandparents have 5 daughters so I made each one an album with pictures of my grandparents, them growing up and pictures of the us- the grand kids. Each album was 28 double sided pages! Crazy? Perhaps! Then I made a 9x9 for my grandparents with the same pictures, they were all a huge hit!!!
This is one of my top 5 favorite pictures! I bought Cory a PSP for Christmas and he had NO idea! I love his expression, my big kid! xoxo
What are you trying to say Cory?

Okay, maybe a little spoiled! I am so excited to start these!Salem with her stocking- so great!


My mom in her Mrs. Claus apron. She's so cute!


My family.


Hannah Banana hangin' under the tree.I spent three days curled up on the couch reading and watching movies. If you know me you know that I DO NOT do this. What have I been missing? It was so nice to just take these days and relax, something I desperately needed. I finished For One More Day and Tuesdays with Morrie both by Mitch Albom. Both fabulous reads but I insist that everyone read Tuesdays with Morrie, it is amazing, inspiring and truly made me open up my eyes and mind! I promise you will not be disappointed!









No comments: