Sunday 31 August 2008

Posts, posts and more posts!

I haven't blogged in so long and I had a few things to share so here they all are! It is the last day of August and I can not even believe it! We didn't have a summer and I'm blaming it on the wedding plans! Only 28 days to go... Eeeeeee! I can not wait to marry Cory and spend the rest of my life loving him! He is so good to me and I think I'm truly blessed to have met him, he tells me it's the other way around but I'm not convinced!
With the wedding comes 2 weeks off work and I might be just as excited about that!!!
I've been on the computer for over 2 hour so I should get on with the rest of my day, have a wonderful long weekend friends!!

xoxo

1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

LOTS OF POSTS! I LOVE IT! and the eyelashes are perfect