Saturday 7 June 2008

My Surprise

I am an incredibly girl & I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends! Veronica, Jayme, Lisa, Naomi and Kara- Thank you!!! These wonderful women had a surprise wedding shower for me tonight, never before have I been so surprised. I had no idea, I was shaking and it felt surreal! I am still beaming from all the love I got tonight! There was great friends, many laughs, delicious food, chocolate cake, presents (delightful presents), and belly dancing. It was GREAT! Thank you again- I love you girls! I will post more pics later.... I have a fashion show to put on :-)




1 comment:

Veronica said...

You're welcome! We had a blast planning everything for you and a blast at the restuarant (yumm...flamming cheese). You deserve it! I'll send you pics later :P