Friday 30 May 2008

Dear Friends:

While I listed a few people below that have reached out to me in the last week or so I'd also like to give a shout out to all the people in my life that make it a better place and to those of you that inspire me creativly and personally. Don't think I forgot about you cuz I didn't, wink! I am so grateful for your friendship and your support, perhaps I should tell people more often how great I think they are. It's nice to hear some times! So if you're listening- YOU ROCK! To throw out a few names.......... Jenice, Jules, Anam, Amanda (who I drive crazy at work), Jilly, Jayme (who I get to see right away- yeah) and last but not least my wonderful parents. Have a wonderful day and I'll be back this weekend!

1 comment:

Jules said...

i love you I was just bugging you!