Friday 23 September 2016

I've Moved.


I have been writing on this site since January 1, 2008, consistently at times and then not so much at other times. I have published 1112 posts and my first comment was from my friend Veronica. I have written about so many topics- love and loss, scrapbooking and teaching, family and adventures, I have cooked and shared recipes and I've wrote about nothing. 
In the beginning I had no idea what I was doing, I just started a blog so I could share stories and my work. I've come a long way and my work has come a long way. I am teach way more, I am constantly creating kits, bulk cards and finished products that sell at Treasured Memories & I have clients that I do work for.
I feel so proud of how far I have come and how much my little business has grown and because of that I needed a bigger platform and more options to expand. I officially became a dot com at the beginning of September and am moving my work away from here and over to it's new home at Nadine Karen Design.
I want to thank my readers for following me, checking in on me and encouraging me.  I hope that you'll follow me over to my new site where I'll be sharing consistently again and using my space to promote my work and my creations, it all can be found at  Nadine Karen Design

All the lovey feelings, 
♥ Nadine




No comments: