I have been reading and checking out blogs and Pinterest. Lots of ideas and inspiration flying around my head.
Today I was thinking about funny Mother's Day gifts / wishes for myself. Here's what I came up with.
- I would like to go to the bathroom without anyone wanting to come in and watch me.
- I would like to pour a cup of hot coffee and finish that cup while it's still hot.
- I would like to sleep through the night more than once every couple of months.
- I would like to walk down the hall without bending to pick something up or stepping on something and hurting my foot.
- I would like to only make one meal for breakfast, lunch & dinner instead of two each.
- I would like to shower without anyone trying to golf in the bathroom while I'm in there.
- I would like the bedtime routine to take less than the 1.5 hours it takes currently.
- I would really like a blender.
Times and ideals have certainly changed haven't they. I am grateful everyday for her, her energy and her feisty personality but I really would like to go the bathroom alone. ;)