Monday 17 March 2014

Around Here

Yesterday we went on our first Slurpee walk of the "spring". 
I use that word very loosely as it could be winter again tomorrow but we'll enjoy it as long as we can and hope that our cold, blustery days are behind us.

I try really hard to make a point of putting out a plate of fruit or vegetables on the table before dinner so everyone gets their fill. As soon as someone takes the time (me) to do this, everyone gathers around the table and munches away on healthy eats.
  
Last weekend Anna went and stayed with my parents and nephew. She came home very homesick and suffering from separation anxiety. This past week was hard on us both, she wouldn't let me out of her sight. The drop off at play school was awful! Full of tears, calling out to me, chasing me to the door and me assuring her that I would be there, waiting to pick her up and take her home. Awful! This is me sitting in the dance studio on Thursday when Anna had a panic attack that I wouldn't stay with her. My heart hurt and I stayed. (it was secretly kind of nice to see what they do)

Warm weather means snow is melting and that can only mean one thing- PUDDLE JUMPING! 

Watching movies and eating popcorn in the fort. It's a good life.

Working from Starbucks, sketching out card designs and planning future classes and kits. I love this free/quiet time when Anna is in school... even if I did worry about her the entire time. (Deep breath Momma- she is just fine.)


1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

Awesome! All of it!!