Wednesday 30 October 2013

I {heart} Halloween Decor

A few years ago I went out and bought a big bunch of decorations to replace my existing ones that had worn out their welcome. Last year I went after Halloween and bought so much awesome stuff on clearance I had heart palpitations when I left the store. Needless to say I have plenty of stuff to work with but found myself drawn to only my absolute favourites when I started decorating the house. I love how my little corners all turned out and I am already thinking about what to add for next time.
I do plan on hitting up clearance items again this year.... you just never know... right?

Tonight we are carving our pumpkins (most likely Disney characters), tomorrow we are trick r' treating with a group of friends (and everyone is dressing up) and then Halloween is over for another year. I am pretty excited to help Anna with her candy.... hee hee.

Do you decorate for Halloween? What's your favourite thing to put out? Do you carve pumpkins? Do you love roasted pumpkin seeds as much as I do? Do you eat the whole seed or open it up? I eat the whole thing but Cory opens it up... he's a weirdo ;-)









No "holiday" is complete in our house without cupcakes. Mmmmm.

No comments: