Wednesday 28 December 2011

another one gone

Another Christmas gone by way too fast. We had a great little holiday at my parents, too short but wonderful regardless. I absolutely love watching Anna with her Gramma & Papa! She is totally a Papa's girl, always wants to be with Papa, it makes my heart happy!
I didn't waste any time this year, the tree is down and the decorations put away. Okay so I took them down to the basement but they're almost put away. It's so bare and boring, I was a little sad after i had done it. I never was able to make it to Ukrainian Christmas! I had to do it, I need to get into a routine so I can get back on track and burn off all the junk food I ate over the last couple of weeks and I can gear up for my One Little Word and my Project Life. Did I mention yet that I made the decision to jump head first into a new project- Project Life. I'm a little intimidated and a lot excited. I am waiting for my kit to arrive any day......any day now.

Dear Ferrero Roche:
I love you, but please stop coming by my house!
Love Nadine

Here are a few photos to share...

The photo is fabulous and terrible. Anna wasn't crying or looking away= fabulous.
I wish the quality was better.

Anna dialing on her new cell phone from Gramma.
It is so stinkin' cute when she holds it up to her ear.

Hanging out with Brayden, probably wishing she could get up and poke his eye out.
She means it in the nicest way possible.
On a side note, how cute is my nephew? Seriously!

Gramma & Papa bought Anna a new sled / wagon for Christmas.
 This is her with Papa on her first ever sleigh ride.

Happy.

Practicing up for when the snow comes.... because it will come.

Cory got a Magic Bullet (How awesome are these things!) and I tried my first green smoothie. 
I was pleasantly surprised by how delicious it was!

Here's what I used:
2 cups of spinach (blend first with a little water before adding other ingredients)
1 small banana
1 tbsp ground flax seeds
1/4 cup yogurt
 handful frozen strawberries (or any other berry)
1 tsp agave
3/4 cup milk

I'll share my One Little Word and why it was important to me on Friday. I'll also show you my new bracelet from Lisa Leonard Designs that I got for Christmas to celebrate my word.  I'll also share how I did this year as far as my word went.
xoxo


1 comment:

Ginger said...

it's gone by fast hasn't it?!! I saw you mentioned Project Life:) I'm planning on doing it as well, although I have not ordered the kit so I crazily busy trying to organize myself!! When I did WITL it really made me think of PL, I think it will be lots of fun :) The green smoothie recipe sounds tasty, I will be trying it :)