Saturday 3 September 2011

2 days down

Yesterday was a fabulous sort of day, despite the fact that it felt like winter- I was sure it would snow. It's suppose to be +20 today, that's Alberta weather for you. Anyways, Anna & I drove to Camrose (it's half way for us) to meet my mom for lunch, it always makes me so happy to see how excited she gets when she sees her Gramma. There were quite a few squeals. Anna had her first meal from a kids menu (and I didn't have my camera- boo) For $5.99 she got pasta, apple juice and and an ice cream treat. I want to order from the kids menu!
We popped into Treasured Memories on the way home and I drooled over (and bought) some new product. The layout I made yesterday used the paper & embellishments from one of the new lines: Random Collection by Crate Paper and it is BEAUTIFUL! The chipboard elements are to die for. When everything in a line is fabulous it makes creating something so much easier. I love these pictures, especially the one of all three of us. I see pure joy when I look at it, it makes me so flippin' happy!

paper & embellishments: Crate

To read the original post for my 30 days of creativity in September pop on over here. Come hang out and make stuff with me.


1 comment:

Ginger said...

so pretty!! Those are great family photos and so happy you are scrapping them :)