Monday 11 April 2011

Birthday Trip

 Cory's birthday was the first weekend in April and I surprised him with a baby free trip to Banff. We left Anna with my mom & dad and headed out- WOW- now that was way harder than I thought it would be. I cried quite a bit and missed her like crazy but was so grateful for the text updates from mom telling me how much fun she was having! Seriously, I don't think she wanted to come home with us!
On our way to Banff we stopped in at Bass Pro so Cory could do his birthday shopping for fishing gear, we then checked out the big mall and I did a little too much shopping myself! We headed to Banff, checked into our hotel and then went for dinner at the Balkan, the most delicious Greek food I have ever had. The weekend was spent eating at great restaurants, drinking some fabulous wines, walking around town, checking out the shops, watching movies and snuggling by the fire. It was great to get away but so wonderful to get back to Anna.


1 comment:

Kara said...

Umm... Cory thosa are the HOT-EST pants EVA!