Friday 29 October 2010

Sketches 2 Scrapbook

"Sketches to Scrapbook is an awesome iPhone & iPad application that is about to launch in early November 2010 which will allow you to think creatively on the go with over 100 unique sketches and layouts to keep you inspired."

How AWESOME! I am so excited for my friend Anam who has been working so very hard to make this baby come to life! She is brilliant and works so incredibly hard, I know it will be a huge success! I was lucky enough to be one of the people that she asked to design layouts for her sketches. Check out the site here! I'll keep you posted but keep your eyes peeled for the release in early November!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Will it be available for the Blackberry too?
Teresa

Nadine Karen said...

No Teresa, it isn't available for Blackberry.