Monday 22 March 2010

snow... harumph!

I woke up this morning to a ton of snow! ugh! Yesterday, I had ballet flats on and today I am trudging through the snow in my boots! Is this March leaving like a lion? Perhaps. Cory & I hit up the Farmers Market Saturday morning, our favorite greenhouse is open again and we now have yummy fresh veggies again! We also repainted our living room a nice bright color- it's wonderful in here! My job was all the base boards and shopping for new curtains, I got away pretty easy if you ask me. We also "tried" to watch Where the Wild Things Are.... by tried I mean we shut it off and never finished it. I thought it was crappy and found myself irritated the whole movie (well, for what I watched)! Too bad!
Here are the other 6 layouts I made for the "Cherry Cheesecake" kit at Treasured Memories. Have a wonderful Monday my fabulous friends!
xoxo




1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

doesn't it just make you so mad!?! Spring just needs to kick winter to the curb and show him who's boss!

I love Farmer's Market days! It feels so good to bring fresh yummies home to snack on!