Wednesday 17 March 2010

Sharing

I've been MIA for a week now and am itching to get back at the blogging world. I had people asking if I was okay... ha ha. I must be on my computer too much if people are concerned when I drop out of the picture for too many days. I still have a boat load of work to do as my grand plans to be productive were squashed with a case of the sicklies. I'm feeling better so I'll keep my fingers crossed. I did get out and enjoy the gorgeous weather we had here- +14... so awesome! I love spring & I hope you all had fabulous weather and got to enjoy it. I'm pretty sure there's green grass outside my apartment!
I taught my Ranger class on Saturday and had a record number of people- so exciting! I have this weekend off of teaching and I think Cory & I are re-painting our living room. We did it awhile back in dark colors- nice but way too dark. Case & point- I was assembling kits last week and had to pull out a flashlight to double check the colors of two metal pieces. I decided right then & there that it was time to fix that situation.
I'll leave you with a few things I've been working on.
Sketch #40 for Twisted Sketches.
Here's the new make n' take for Treasured Memories Show & Tell. So pretty. You can get the details here. Here is my newest class over at Treasured Memories, a vintage book box using the new Graphic 45 line "Le Romantique". It is Saturday, March 27 and there are only 2 spots left. Would love to see you there! All the details can be found here.


I have 11 more layouts to share with you that I made for the March "Cherry Cheesecake" kit over at Treasured Memories but I'll save that for next time.
Have a super duper St. Patty's Day!

1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

I love that "take my hand" layout.

I can't believe you did 11 layouts for the kit! And I thought I was ahead of the game when I finished 8 or 9!! You should win a prize!!