Sunday 23 November 2008

The latest...

Naomi's 30th Birthday Party! Ton of fun.... even if we had to play board games (I am a terrible sport)! We were to dress up in 70's fashions- which was fun all on it's own!

The birthday Girl.
xoxo
I totally busted Lisa taking "secret" candid shots of me from across the room!
What do these cups mean? Christmas is almost here and Starbucks has their festive lattes out! Be still my heart Gingersnap latte! Sigh...........
On a side note I DO NOT like my new computer / vista!! I am having new owner anxiety and don't like having to teach myself where everything is! Not to mention I keep looking for stuff that died with my old hard drive! Eesh!
I have been creating up a storm for a fun filled December at Delite Designs, stay tuned! I also need to send out a big congrats to this girl for starting a new chapter in her life!!! Yeah Juli!


No comments: