Friday 31 October 2008

Happy Halloween!
I love Halloween! I can not wait to own a house so I can throw a Halloween party or to have kids so I can dress them up and parade them around! Here are a few of my favorite things from this Halloween...

How great is this cake! The black icing left all of our mouths stained for a good portion of the day.(this is actually from last year but she's so cute)
I saw a piece on Canada Am and discovered the labels used here to create my "potions". They're from website called Love Manor, they're free and so fabulous! Print them out, glue them to whatever you like and voila- Halloween decor! My star for Riff Raff.

I hope everyone had a great day and didn't eat too much junk food.... like me! Cory and I watched 2 scary movies tonight... more like one creepy movie and one ridiculous movie! We both work tomorrow morning so I really should be in bed but I thought I'd blog instead! I wanted to share this cute album I made to show off our house on Oct. 31, check the rest of it out here!


No comments: