Saturday 14 March 2015

YEG Volunteers Needed

Hello Local Crafty Friends!

A friend of mine is looking for volunteers to help create, create, create! Here are the details that she sent me...

Edmonton's First Lady, Sarah Chan & Cory Christopher

Calling all Crafty Volunteers:
If you can wield a pair of scissors and love to craft we are looking for you! We pay in wine and great conversation! Apricity is looking for volunteers to help with their upcoming fundraiser supporting the Edmonton Public Library's Welcome Baby Program which buys books for all of Edmonton's brand new babies.
Work alongside designer Cory Christopher making paper flowers, letters, floral pots, styrofoam trees and other projects. If you can even spare an hour we'd be happy to have you.
We have workbees set up beginning today (Saturday March 14 1-5pm) just pop by unannounced at the Cory Christopher studios at 10914 105 Ave. (Back Alley entrance).
As well as
-Thursday March 19 9am-1pm and 6pm - 9pm. 

- Friday March 20 12pm-4pm.
- Saturday March 21 (set-up and installation) 6pm - 12am at the Jasper Place Library

To sign up to volunteer at these sessions just email vigeant@shaw.ca
More info at www.apri.city

1 comment:

Kathleen Ruelling said...

I want to volunteer for the simple chance to meet Cory Christopher! He did the decorations for my friends wedding - they were so beautiful and perfect and something I would have loved to have had at my own wedding. If I volunteer for one more thing, my husband will have an embolism - and I kind of like him. Still thinking of a way I can make this happen. And keep my husband alive. :-)