Most of my meals come together out of the blue. I am constantly making thinks up by incorporating ingredients that I like and know go together. This recipe was one of those, it's light, fresh & good for you!
Lemon Dill Zoodles
2 cups zoodles
(Noodles made from zucchini. I used my mandolin to cut these.)
0.50 Cup mixed peppers
1 Tbsp Fresh Chopped Dill
half a lemon
1 tbsp cream cheese
salt & pepper
- place zoodles between paper towels and press out excess water
- add zoodles, peppers & 1 tbsp olive oil to frying pan. Toss to coat in oil and season with salt & pepper.
- cook on medium for about 5 minutes. Longer if needed, you are just trying to heat everything up. You don't want to overcook the zoodles or they go quite mushy
- lower heat, squeeze in your lemon juice, add dill and cream cheese. Toss to coat and melt the cream cheese.
- plate and top with parsley
- serve immediately