Friday 8 March 2013

Kits

Making card kits has been on my work to do list for months... many months, I finally had the "you really need to focus Nadine" conversation with myself and 2 of my kits were born. They are available for purchase at Treasured Memories (no class, just kits), there are only 7 kits per theme so I don't suspect they will be around for too long.

Birthday Celebration Card Kit
(7 cards with envelopes, instructions & photos)
$35

Baby Girl Celebration Card Kit
(6 cards with envelopes, instructions & photos)
$33

I have a baby boy celebration and a sympathy card kit in the works. The baby boy kit will be available early next week.

1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

These look so lovely! I'm glad you had that conversation with yourself. Now, can you have it with me?

Love ya!!