Friday 12 October 2012

project life: week 25

Slowly but surely I am catching up. 

Page one spread.
-I used Simple Stories pattern paper for this week instead of the PL papers & cards. 
It is perfectly designed to go in to these page protectore. Happy accident or... 
-Check out the picture of the funneel cloud my mom took off her back deck.
 Are you kidding me, I would be cowering in the basement!
- I also used washi tape for my journaling instead of cutting little bits of paper, way easier.

An extra (cut down to) 8x10 insert.
- the first side is our summer manifesto.

- the sendcon side is a layout from Father's Day.

Another additional insert to hold cards.
- the Cory's card from my parents 
-the card from me & where the sticky note
 is will go a picture of the craft Anna made Daddy

Page two spread.
- I got a few new stamps that I love, love, love.
They include: this, hello, you're my favorite
-Other stamping is done with individual letter stamps.

This weeks favorite: bravery.

2 comments:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

This is a great spread. I especially love the Father's Day layout, and the giant summer list! It's fun to see all these great SUMMER photos.

Ginger said...

your PL is coming along nicely Nadine :) I just recently caught up with mine!