Monday 15 October 2012

around here

Making photo booth props at my Treasured Memories shift. 

At Mumbo Jumbo this week we got to play with the parachute. 
Anna loves the parachute!

We had snow, Anna was more excited than I.
She woke up, looked out the window and exclaimed "It snowed outside!"
It was fascinating, how did she know what snow was?

It was also cold enough with the wind for new winter coats.
She was loving her new coat that has flowers all over it.
 "Flowers there Momma, flowers!"

I went to the dollar store & bought a bunch of craft supplies.
She crafted everyday, making one masterpiece after the other ;)

The TM crop on Friday, western themed, was a huge success.
Photo booth fun.

Reading to me, telling me what all the animals are.

We had a wonderful surprise visit from Papa.
Anna was so excited she was running up and down the hall yelling his name.
I love their love.

That was the week friends, busy but good.
Thanks for stopping by & looking.
I hope you all have a fabulous week ahead. 
xoxo

1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

#1. I want the moustache.

#2. Parachute was always the best part about Gymboree with Dude. I still remember the song.

#3. SNOW! I was excited too...and then it went away which was kind of nice as well.

#4. Still loving that coat! I'm happy that she's happy.

#5. I wish Lucas did crafts. Maybe I should just buy a bag of pom poms and put them out in the open and see what happens!

#6. Dan was sad he missed all the photobooth fun.

#7. Animals!

#8. I heart poppas too.

(I remember why I wrote that other comment about the quote....but I don't think I can share.)