Monday 18 April 2011

Inspire Me

 image found on pink wall paper

Love this image. Love it's message. Love this blog Pink Wall Paper. I found it via someones pin board on pinterest, it is full of beautiful images and inspiration. What's pinterest you may be wondering? Well, it is my latest online discovery/ obsession. It is a place where you can "pin" images that you love, find inspiration in, etc. I don't have my own pin board yet but do follow this lovely girl's pins.  
Have a wonderful Monday friends!

3 comments:

Kara said...

OOOooo! OOO! I love you! Watch for your mail man ;)

Sherri said...

Thanks for sharing! I needed that today:) ...and that pin-thing is way too cool...I'm going to have figure out how to do that when I find sometime!:)

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

lots of great inspiration there...wowee wow wow!