Monday 1 October 2012

around here

She always wants to help me.
 Some day I imagine us scrapbooking together and it makes me so happy.

I hang out in her castle.
We pretend we're driving.
We honk the imaginary horn.
We pretend we're on a boat.
We hold our hand over our eyes to see what we can see.
We always "see" puppies.

Mumbo Jumbo.

Crafting at Mumbo Jumbo.

I finished my first Christmas card class demo of the season. 
Seven left to go.

Trying to keep Anna busy so I can get my work done.
She loves stamping.

Cory & I celebrated 4 years of marriage.

The corn maze at Prairie Gardens.


We brought home a bag full of fabulous mini pumpkins.

I got an early birthday gift and have had it on repeat since.
Love!

Cory & I have a tradition where we have "birthday weekend".
Birthday Weekend for me was this weekend since my birthday is tomorrow 
and next weekend is thanksgiving.
I basically get spoiled for the entire weekend.
This is one of the delicious breakfasts that Cory made me.

Stamps I ordered came.
Fabulous.

Hanging out by the river.
Peaceful.

These two are always looking for the perfect throwing rock.

Hello beautiful life.

1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

Some days I imagine scrapbooking with Lucas in the future and then I laugh and laugh and laugh cause that'll never happen!

You need to split up these photo posts...I always have too much to say and not enough space to say it!

LOVELY...ALL OF IT....JUST LOVELY!!!!