Sunday 30 September 2012

Christmas Cards... already!

Christmas Cards
{My Mind's Eye papers}
Thursday, October 11
6:00pm-8:30pm
$38

Here is my first of many Christmas Card classes, I used My Mind's Eye Christmas line, All is Bright for my class. I will be honest when I say I struggled a bit making these cards, it definitely doesn't feel like Christmas and getting into a groove was tough. I got a little advice from a sweet friend to listen to Christmas music so I turned on Kenny & Dolly holiday classics and that seemed to do the trick.
I will say that I love love love these papers and in the end I just love these cards. Come hang out with me and get an early start on the holidays- only 12 weeks until the big day. I will also have kits available for those unable to come to class. There are only 15 spots/kits available and Christmas kits go fast, call Treasured Memories at 780-414-1540 to get on the list.

No comments: