Tuesday 18 September 2012

out takes

This past weekend we went down to the river to hang out, go for a walk and to enjoy the beautiful weather. It also meant that we could maybe get some family pictures courtesy my self timer. We set the camera up on the stroller, got in place and I would run back after hitting the timer... you all know the routine I'm sure. It didn't take Anna too long to figure out how she too could be involved so I gave her a job and she ran back and forth hitting the button to take the picture. It was a hoot! (does anyone say that anymore) She thought it was the best and we thought it was hilarious and adorable! Here are a few of the "bad" pictures that turned out to be some of my favorites!






1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

These ones ARE the best! I love the one with the running & the giggling! I hope these get scrapbooked first.