Monday 17 September 2012

around here

Hello 5:45am.

Hello Farrah, nice to meet you.
We went to meet my friend's new baby, Farrah. She is soooo tiny, I have forgotten how small they are. 

Nice baby.
Anna was so sweet with the baby. Perhaps the universe is sending me a message???

Hello hair cut with fabric scissors.
I had had enough of shaggy Anna.

Hello first day of Mumbo Jumbo.

Hello craft time.

Hello flowers. 
I have had this plant for years, so many I can't remember. 
It has never bloomed until now and this makes me very happy.

I'm not tired!
She fought this nap until she just had no fight left in her.
Adorable.

Hello ducks.
We hung out down by the river Saturday afternoon and it was lovely.

Hello sweet family.

Hello love.

Rocks!
These 2 love rocks and throwing rocks into water is the best.

Hello beautiful smile.

Hello magic.


1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

The universe is just telling you that babies are awesome, not that you need to have another one.

Our haircut station is a chair in the bathroom. But I like your solution; it keeps both hair and child contained!

Cool plant.

I love those family photos!