Wednesday 8 August 2012

Around here, last weeks edition

Hanging out at Jackie Parker Park- this is one of the parks we discovered so far this summer and it is fabulous! So many levels... I was even up there running around.


Part of my new morning routine is running in the river valley. It is beautiful down there, Anna & I are both benefiting from this new addition to our day. Nothing clears my mind and settles restless thoughts like a good run. Anna acts as a personal trainer telling me to go faster, "fast, fast, wee".

Cory was out of town for work again so Anna came with me to work. She kept herself busy.

Food for thought.

I of course couldn't resist sharing this picture, she is so flippin' cute!

Fresh veggies from the farmers market.

Enjoying a little quiet time together during Anna's nap.

2 comments:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

Is that beer with ice that I see!?

Anna IS so cute! Did she fall asleep snuggling her baby. Lucas used to do the same with a tiny stuffed kitty.

We love Jackie Parker park as well. We'll have to try and meet up there some Friday before school starts back up (oh god...)

Nadine Karen said...

Actually it is the vodka & cherry Pepsi we had after the beer. :)

She did fall asleep like that which is so weird to me because that baby is made with hard plastic. No cozy at all.

We do need to meet, that'd be fun.