Tuesday 7 August 2012

30 things to stop doing to yourself.

This past weekend was a holiday long weekend which means I was hanging out with my wonderful little family, enjoying the sunshine and working on a couple DIY projects that I'll be sharing soon. It also means that I am behind in my usual posts for you. I didn't want to leave you hanging so I thought this would be a great time to share an article I came across while reading Ali Edwards' blog awhile back. This article contains 30 things that you should stop doing to yourself. It is a must read!  I thought it was powerful and eye opening.
Enjoy!
xo

Ps. I can't remember if I shared this article already but I figured it can't hurt to read it again regardless.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Great reminder Nadine! Here is the "to-dos" of the article:

http://www.marcandangel.com/2011/12/18/30-things-to-start-doing-for-yourself/

Nadine Karen said...

Thanks Teresa!! Great! Hope you're doing well. Hugs.