Friday 13 July 2012

project life: week 16

Another week to share with you.

Week 16: April 15-21
Page 1: This was a long week for the household. I had brought a bag of tulip bulbs into our kitchen and put them in the pantry until I was ready for them. Long story short- they had mites and I now had a full blown mite infestation (isn't that the worst word) in my kitchen. I didn't know at first they were mites, it took me taking one of the tiny white bugs to the city lab, meeting the most fabulous bug guy named Peter (who just luuuvves bugs) to find out this gross information. Good news, bad news. Good news: They were totally harmless & since I removed their food source (the bulbs) they would die off. Bad news: it may take a couple of weeks for them to be completely gone. It took almost a month and $100's of dollars in food thrown in the garbage. I was at an all time high for stress levels those weeks. It was ugly around here. God bless Cory & his patience with me.

Anna's gingerbread man. She is more interested in pulling off the marker caps than with actually using them to color.

Page 2: Cory's TV came and was he ever excited! He set it up as fast as humanly possible and then watched the playoffs in HD. So flippin' happy!

There may not be a sweeter sound than the first time she called me Momma.

No comments: