Sunday 13 November 2011

a lady bug birthday

I have a one year old- wow! I really can't believe how fast this year has gone by. It had it's share of ups & downs but when I look back I am so grateful for the amazing blessings that she has brought into my life. We celebrated all weekend and had two little parties for her. The birthday girl is all partied out and momma & daddy are pretty tired themselves. I am so grateful for my family and for the friends that were able to come celebrate with us. She definitely loved all the attention and is over the moon happy with all her new goodies.
The days leading up to this weekend were busy busy for me, I made all the decorations and put special touches into everything. I love this sort of thing and with my current obsession with pinterest the ideas were piling up all around me. I wanted to share some of the pictures with you here. I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of the birthday girl.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutest decorations ever Nadine!
Your little ladybug is so lucky to have the momma she does!

Nancy

Diane said...

OMG your decorations are most inspirational! Love it!

Kim said...

So cute Nadine :) Can't believe she's one!! She's super cute!