Wednesday 30 March 2011

For him... but maybe mostly me

I have been dying to make one of these 7 Gypsies trays and this past week I finally got around to doing it. I LOVE it! I used Cory's birthday as my motivation, what a great gift that also is a gift for me... hee hee! He loved it because he's awesome like that! Anna and I also worked on a birthday card for him- so cute. Is it wrong to cover your 5 month old's hand with paint? Nah!

I'll be back in a few days to post about how amazing my girlfriends are, how awesome fun mail is and how grateful I am for everything!
ta ta!
Hugs!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Your tray is outstanding!:))

Anonymous said...

Your work and your comments about the REAL importance in life is always inspiring Nadine.
LC (old neighbor :))

Kara said...

Oh La LA! in lisa'a words I lurve it!! miss you xoxoxo