Tuesday 7 September 2010

house tour and finished projects

As promised, here is a peak into our new place and a look at my DIYs. We'll start with a little sneak into the baby's room. It isn't finished but the big stuff is in. When it is done I'll post more pics of just this room.

Baby's Room

My finished quilt!

Living Room

More Living Room

Bedroom. I sewed those three pillow covers- even put in zippers! I also painted the canvas above our bed.

A close up of my painting.

More Bedroom with finished dresser.

Dresser Before

Dresser After

Our Kitchen

Our Backyard.

Hallway, the table at the end of the hall is below. You can see the before & after.

I made this pillow cover and also spray painted an old chair I found at the Antique Mall. I LOVE this bright yellow!

Table before
Table after.

As you can see I have been busy. I have a few things left to do as far as projects go but mainly I am focusing on my work and getting ready for all my Christmas classes before the baby joins us. Thanks for taking the house tour with me! I'll leave you with my 8th month photo! Almost there.



xoxo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You guys have done an amazing job.. you are well on the way of making my house into your home..lol The bedroom and the baby's room look so bright and cheery.. just the right shade to wake up too :) Can't wait to see what you do with the bsmt. wink wink ! Hugs Yvonne

Kirsten Williams said...

Wonderful! WOnderful! Wonderful! ;)

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

what a super cute house...and so BIG!!

I love the "love" painting you made for over your bed.

and you put zippers in your pillows!?!?!? way to show me up!! HA!

Also, I am having a heck of a time getting my drawer knobs put in all level...got any tips??

Ginger said...

Nadine!! The baby quilt is GORGEOUS!! Very pretty. Your home looks very cozy and warm!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nadine!
Your house is SO CUTE! I love your baby girl's room. How adorable is that tutu hanging on the wall?!
The quilt is beautiful and all your refinished furniture... What a talented girl you are!

Nancy (Tuesday Ladies)