Monday 1 February 2010

Happy Monday

I love a new month that starts on a Monday! I did very well last month living into my one little word. I have tried a bunch of new recipes, but mostly repeated the ones I loved. I finished my January read last week before I left, Have A Little Faith by Mitch Albom. So good! I love all of his books so no big surprise there. I have also been "letting go" of the voices in my head that insist on judging everything. All in all, January= good times.
I am excited to share the kit I put together at Treasured Memories which went on sale today, below are the pictures from their blog and my demos. The kit really is such a great deal, $50 worth of product for $35! You can check out the other two kits and their details here.

Come Away With Me
close up
the add-on for $10
Here are the 10 layouts I did with the kit.









I am super happy with how they turned out! Oh yeah, there are only 5 Valentine card kits left at the store. The kit makes 7 cards and has product to make at least one more.
Have a great day!
{xo}

No comments: