Create this card for any occasion simply by choosing papers that work for you. Be it Christmas like this one or for your dear friends birthday this design is easy to create and perfect for whichever.
- - Cardstock: 6x10, fold- Top pattern paper: 2 ¼ x 4 ¾, do not add to cardstock yet
- Bottom pattern paper: 3 ¾ x 4 ¾, do not add to cardstock yet
- Using these 2 pattern papers: flip them over and adhere the two pieces together with scotch tape to create a whole background that measures 4 ¾ x 5 ¾, do not add to cardstock yet
- Cardstock Strip: ½ x 4 ¾, add over the seam of your two papers (on the front)
- Ribbon: 5 ½, add across card and adhere the ends to the backside with scotch tape
- Flower: I have removed the center of my flower as I did not like it. I then added pearls to the centre instead
- Add flower
- Add Branches, tucking just under flower: these can be die cuts or whatever you have. A flourish would also look nice here.
- You can now add this all to your cardstock to finish off your card