Wednesday 6 May 2015

New Card Class & Kits at Treasured Memories

I have been busy designing and creating. First up is my newest card class for Treasured Memories. I am IN LOVE with these papers from Jen Hadfield's Cottage Living collection. Second, I have created a new Disney inspired mini book (you can see my first one here) using the Say Cheese 2 collection from Simple Stories. These papers are amazing, the pops of gold foil are the perfect addition to their collection. 
{Wrapped up in Bows}
Thursday, May 21
6:00pm - 8:30pm

Disney Adventure
Disney inspired mini book kit available for purchase at Treasured Memories. These kits have all the product, photos and instructions that you will need to create this fabulous book for all your Disney vacation photos. You can call the store at 780-414-1540 to have yours set aside. 



No comments: