Tuesday 28 October 2014

Layout Love Tuesday

Product: transparency: Studio Calico, pattern paper: My Mind's Eye, "you are loved": Crate Paper, enamel stickers & corner chipboard: My Mind's Eye

I love square photos, LOVE them. I have mine printed at London Drugs and it makes me even happier that not only do they print 4x4 but 5x5, 6x6 & 8x8 also! I have my 12x12's printed at Costco- for $5! London Drugs is a higher price tag than other photo labs but the quality is generally quite good and for now no one else prints 4x4's (local, that I have easy access to). I try to print only my favourites and then cut down 4x6's for the rest. For this layout I started with a 4x4 photo and then cut down my papers to the same. I created an 8x8 square and then added the photos, and embellishments. The design is simple and minimal but I think it looks great and is something anyone can do. I like that a lot!
Happy Tuesday Friends!

No comments: