Thursday 3 July 2014

Local Playgrounds & Spray Parks


Hello Thursday. Anna has a big play date planned today and that means I get to read my book and magazine and drink coffee (while keeping one ear open to break up disagreements). Play date days are my favourite. I have been seeing lists all over facebook about the Top 10 playgrounds & spray parks here in Edmonton (also St. Albert & Sherwood Park) and thought I'd share them here for anyone not on facebook. A local blog- Frugal Edmonton Mama- posted these lists, follow the links below for the Top 10 lists. While you're there check out the blog, it's pretty fabulous and super awesome for us local parents. Thank you Frugal Edmonton Mama for doing all the digging for me. There are a couple parks I love not on the lists: one of our favuorite is in Woodcroft... this park/spray park is a hidden gem! If you have any favourites share them here, I love discovering fun places to take a break from home life.

Top 10 Playgrounds

Top 10 Spray Parks

1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

The splash park by my house is absolutely nothing special, but I can walk there and it's rarely busy.