Week 30: July 22-28
I am trying to keep these pages simple so that I can get my photos in and my stories told. I didn't include much as far as embellishments go and I'm okay with that. Something that I am loving are the photo collages that I have been creating in order to maximize the number of photos I can include without adding a great deal of bulk to my book. I am also really enjoying my She Said cards sharing things that Anna has said. It is so great to go back and read, even a month ago. These cards always make me smile.
Week 30: full spread
Supplies Used: Midnight Edition Core Kit, Studio Calico: 3x4 "play" card & MON button, washi, and Project Life 4x6 grid card, number stickers: Heidi Swapp, Cavallini alpha stamps
- I added journaling to photo in Picasa before printing
- I created a photo collage of the doughnuts to fit them all on a 4x6
-I had so many great photos from our first trip to K-Days (like a fair) so I created 2 @ 8x10 photo collages in Picasa, printed them and then added them to 8.5x11 page protectors. I sewed them shut to fit my 8x10's and then trimmed off the excess.
- I had a bunch of photos from a fun photo booth so I created a 5x7 photo collage in Picasa, printed it and added it to a 5x7 page protector. I then added a wood veneer (play) from Studio Calico.
- I used 2 @ 4x6 grid pages to add in all my journaling for the week.
- I added writing directly to a couple photos this week. I used a Slick Writer for writing on these photos.
- including little things Anna has said that made me smile.
About Project Life: it is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins, you can learn more here.If you have any questions please leave a comment or feel free to email me at email@example.com