Tuesday 13 August 2013

Project Life: Week 30

Week 30: July 22-28
 I am trying to keep these pages simple so that I can get my photos in and my stories told. I didn't include much as far as embellishments go and I'm okay with that. Something that I am loving are the photo collages that I have been creating in order to maximize the number of photos I can include without adding a great deal of bulk to my book. I am also really enjoying my She Said cards sharing things that Anna has said. It is so great to go back and read, even a month ago. These cards always make me smile.

Week 30: full spread

Page 1
Supplies Used: Midnight Edition Core Kit, Studio Calico: 3x4 "play" card & MON button, washi, and Project Life 4x6 grid card, number stickers: Heidi Swapp, Cavallini alpha stamps

To Note: 
- I added journaling to photo in Picasa before printing
- I created a photo collage of the doughnuts to fit them all on a 4x6 


To Note: 
-I had so many great photos from our first trip to K-Days (like a fair) so I created 2 @ 8x10 photo collages in Picasa, printed them and then added them to 8.5x11 page protectors. I sewed them shut to fit my 8x10's and then trimmed off the excess.  

Second Side
To Note: 
- I had a bunch of photos from a fun photo booth so I created a 5x7 photo collage in Picasa, printed it and added it to a 5x7 page protector. I then added a wood veneer (play) from Studio Calico.

Page 2
To Note: 
- I used 2 @ 4x6 grid pages to add in all my journaling for the week. 
- I added writing directly to a couple photos this week. I used a Slick Writer for writing on these photos.

She Said:
- including little things Anna has said that made me smile.

About Project Life: it is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins, you can learn more here.
If you have any questions please leave a comment or feel free to email me at nadinekaren@ymail.com



1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

Well, it's too bad you didn't have a wood veneer that read "Yee Haw!" That was a fun night.

I really love how your spreads are turning out, especially those photo collages. Now I am wishing I hadn't printed all of my vacation photos already!