Tuesday 6 August 2013

Project Life: Week 29

 Week 29: Full Spread


Supplies Used: Midnight Edition Core Kit, Week 29 circle: download from September Blue, washi tape



To Note: We took a trip to the zoo & had lots of photos to use so I created an 8x10 photo collage. I trimmed down a page protector to fit the collage and then sewed the side shut. I added an adhesive label to the edge and stamped zoo


To Note: On the reverse side of the photo collage I adhered cardstock for my journaling and added in a title. I used a 6x12 page protector (it holds 3 @ 4x6) to hold more zoo photos.  
Supplies Used: washi tape, Heidi Swapp alphas

To Note: On the backside of the 6x12 page protector I cut up and added the pamphlets from the zoo. I added in chipboard alphas for embellishment.
Supplies Used: Midnight Edition Core Kit, American Crafts alphas

About Project Life: it is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins, you can learn more here.
If you have any questions please leave a comment or feel free to email me at nadinekaren@ymail.com


I am linking up with The Mom Creative today.
The Mom Creative

2 comments:

Shelly Jaquet said...

Great insert for the zoo... and that rainbow! very cool :)

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

Perfect and wonderful, just like usual. And just like you!! When is your big trip? Must be coming up...