Wednesday 3 October 2012

a layout and more project life

Pink Paislee came into Treasured Memories last week and it is fabulous. They have a bunch of resist embellishments that I adore. I also am crushing on my new stamps from them, the hello bubble and the fabulous are two from the set.

Week 24
June 10-16

Page one spread
-wooden people and heart are from Studio Calico
- I am loving washi tape for journaling 
-I am also loving stamps right on my photo

Page two spread
- arrow sticker is My Mind's Eye
- I added stitching to my foam alphas this week

My favorite Anna thing for week 24.
- Anna had been sleeping with us so waking up with her was a little bit of a treat
-There really are few things that feel better than when a little hand deliberately brushes your cheek


Extra 12x12 page protector: added to accommodate 2 very simple layouts I made to hold extra photos

1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

I absolutely LOVE that top layout! Wow! I haven't used my stars yet, but I also love that stamp set. Looks really good in neon......

Project Life...still impressed.