Monday 20 August 2012

around here

We have been busy little humans over here! DIY's, rearranging, working, buying product for Christmas classes (yup, it's that time already),  playing & visiting friends & family! It was a wonderful week!
Here's what's been happening over here.

Anna & I went shopping for a big girl bed. I think this may be the one... when the time comes.

Laying around, being lazy & watching The Cat in the Hat.

Trip to the park.

A fabulous & much needed date night with my sweet friend Naomi.

Working hard on bookshelf DIY.

Anna & I spent the morning at the zoo on Friday.

I made a new friend at the zoo.


Anna came to work with me on Friday and Scarlett's Grandma B kept the girls busy.

Saturday was our annual Wolansky family BBQ. It is at my Aunt Liana & Uncle Regan's magical home.  It is without a doubt one of the most beautiful properties I have ever been too.

It is always such a treat to see everyone, get hugs from my Grandma,
 play games and eat the delicious food. 

1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

Fun fun fun times!

Thinking about Christmas right now makes me want to run for the hills, so kudos to you!

Can't wait to see this latest DIY!