Monday 18 June 2012

around here

I have been crazy busy with work & life for the past few weeks, I find I am either bouncing from overwhelmed and exhausted to inspired and excited. The ups & downs are giving me a run for my money. I have started to see a correlation between very bad behavior from Anna and working during the day, so I have pretty much stopped trying to get anything done until Cory gets home. It hasn't been easy, I stay up late and wake up at 5:30am or 6:00am everyday, pour myself a cup of coffee and work until Anna wakes up. I actually like getting up before everyone, it's peaceful and I get to have a little time to myself in a quiet house. In between all the work there has been a lot of play and I am so grateful for that time. Here is a peek at what's been going on around here...

It has rained here almost everyday but that means there are always puddles to splash in.

 Playing at the park, my sweet girl loves the slide!

Hanging out at the Space & Science Center

Our last Mumbo Jumbo class until the fall.

My dear friend Corey is the new Executive Chef at TZin Wine & Tapas in downtown Edmonton. 
The food, the atmosphere, the drink, the owner and of course the chef were amazing and 
I can not recommend this place enough! 

Mr. Handsome & I on our fabulous date.

Hanging out at Ikea.

Ikea is a dangerous place!

Going swimming. The rec center where we go has a water slide- I have not been on a water slide since I was a kid, I seriously had so much flippin' fun! I squealed the whole way down! So great!

 New sunglasses. Such a cool girl!

A wonderful Father's Day to an amazing Daddy! In fact, I hear he is the #1 Daddy! ;)

Thanks for looking!





ps. JENNIFER: you commented on my Hello Summer post- the kit can be purchased at Treasured Memories. Call 780-414-1540 to have one set aside.




No comments: