Wednesday 24 February 2010

goodies in the mail = happy nadine

What makes me smile? An envelope delivered outside my door addressed "Sweet Nadine" from my dear friend Kara. This fabulous surprise was full of all kinds of pretty goodies! Thank you Kara!
What makes me happy? Creating a class that is out of my "normal" comfort zone and having it turn out oh so fabulous!!!! The inspiration for this comes right out of Tim Holtz's new technique book. This book is so great! The class is running on March 13 from 10am -2pm & lunch will be included for the class. As soon as I send all the details to Chantel, I'll put up a link with all the info for you to read.
I taught my class for Anne Marie's church group on Monday and had a lot of fun. The ladies were great, everyone finished and had a chance to start adding photos. It is so rewarding for me to teach someone who doesn't scrapbook and have them walk away wanting to do more, to learn more! Big thanks to Anne Marie for having me!
I'll leave you with a picture of me hard at work! I have to cut with my trimmer on my knee, there was no room on my desk. LOL! I have since cleaned!


Have a wonderful night!


ps... pick up a copy of Canadian Scrapbooker- my friend Lisa has 2 layouts published! Yeah Lisa!

No comments: