Monday 14 April 2014

April: the half month intentions


April is half over (huh) and I realized that I hadn't set my goals/intentions for the month. Realized is a loose term here as I couldn't quite wrap my head around the fact that it was already April and now it is half over. I am left wondering if I sleep straight through days but since the dark circles under my eyes tell a different story I can only assume I am awake and walking around in a fog. Let me tell you what I have planned for the rest of the month...

April: the half month intentions

Get Outside. Sit in the sun.

Finish 2 work related projects.

Make teacher appreciation & graduation cards to sell.

Plan my garden.

Finish Start a couple goodies for my niece.

Yoga.

Get back on my healthy eating/meal planning/ meal prep train.
  (I took a hard fall off this train over the last 3 weeks.)

DO OUR TAXES





No comments: