Wednesday 31 October 2012

meet my friend Karen

I snagged this image from Karen's blog.

I wanted to share with you a fabulous, incredibly talented friend of mine who has started a blog- a scrapbooking blog and I could not be more excited!!! I would like to introduce you to Karen from You Could Open A Store.
 The gist of her blog- create using all the product you already have... and for those scrapbookers out there- you know what I'm talking about! Her last two posts are all about Halloween and her work is amazing! She was the guest designer over at Treasured Memories for their October month kit. Her layouts blew us away and the kit sold out fast!
Pop on over to her blog for some inspiration, new techniques and the teensy  push you might need to use up your stash. You will not be disappointed!

No comments: